A couple of weeks before, I made a note about Amy Schneider and Jeopardy, she is again in the news headlines because she broke yesterday another new ‘Jeopardy’ record being the second longest winning streak.
The CNN writes “Amy Schneider’s ‘Jeopardy!’ reign continues. Schneider won her 39th game and also became No. 2 on the all-time consecutive wins list for the game show. Schneider, an engineering manager from Oakland, now has a total winning pot of $1,319,800.”
It still feels unreal. Knowing that I had this chance, I was definitely thinking about it. Then Ken said it, and I thought, ‘Alright, I just accomplished this huge thing’ and it was pretty great.– Amy Schneider in a statement to CNN
The followings are a few headlines on Amy’s 39th consecutive win and thus making another history.
This post was updated on Jan 27.
On Jan 26, Amy’s historic winning streak came to an end after 40 consecutive-days with nearly $1.4 million prize money, the second-longest winning streak in the quiz show’s history.
It’s really been an honor. To know that I’m one of the most successful people at a game I’ve loved since I was a kid and to know that I’m a part of its history now, I just don’t know how to process it.
Related Headline Links
- Amy Schneider now has the 2nd-highest winning streak in ‘Jeopardy!’ history | MPRNews
- Amy Schneider says best part of ‘Jeopardy!’ success is representing trans community | NBCNews
- ‘Jeopardy!’ champ Amy Schneider on trans representation, next Tournament of Champions | ABC’s Good Morning America
- Final ‘Jeopardy!’ answer is ‘Who is Amy Schneider’? The category? Champions, of course | USA Today
- Amy Schneider breaks Matt Amodio’s second-place “Jeopardy!” record for consecutive wins | CBSNews
- Amy Schneider and the Art of Keeping a ‘Jeopardy!’ Winning Streak Secret | The Ringer